2309 Southern Oaks Drive
Austin, TX 78745
1855 sqft | 4 beds | 2 baths | #1496949
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Interior:Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fans, Double Vanity, Kitchen Island, Multiple Living Areas, MainLevelPrimary, Multiple Closets, Pantry, Q
- Lot description:None
- Exterior materials:Balcony, Private Yard
- Square Feet:1855
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:1967
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Public Sewer
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Austin ISD
- Elementary School:Sunset Valley
- Middle School:Covington
- High School:Crockett
- Subdivision:Fairmont Park Sec 01
- Buying Agency Compensation:3.000
- Original List Price:$849, 000
- Annual taxes:$12, 525
- Days on Market (Cumulative):161
- MLS #:1496949
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-06-09 23:00:28 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Melissa Hudson(#627476), Phone: (888) 519-7431
Listing Office: eXp Realty, LLC (#702963)
Interested in Purchasing 2309 Southern Oaks Drive?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!